Catalena Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Catalina:
A Spanish variant of Catherina, a Spanish cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, a name derived from katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Catalena? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Catalena
Contribute your knowledge to the name Catalena
- Comments and insights on the name Catalena
Like the oceanside.
More commonly spelled Catalina.
- Personal experiences with the name Catalena
- Nicknames for Catalena
- Meanings and history of the name Catalena
- Famous real-life people named Catalena
- Catalena in song, story & screen