Catarina Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: kah-tah-REE-nə (key)
Origin of the name Katerina:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Catarina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Catarina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Catarina
- Comments and insights on the name Catarina
- Personal experiences with the name Catarina
- Nicknames for Catarina
- Meanings and history of the name Catarina
- Famous real-life people named Catarina
- Catarina in song, story & screen