Cateline Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cateline? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cateline
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cateline
- Comments and insights on the name Cateline
- Personal experiences with the name Cateline
- Nicknames for Cateline
- Meanings and history of the name Cateline
This is a Old French, medieval variant of Katherine.
- Famous real-life people named Cateline
- Cateline in song, story & screen