Cathandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cassandra:
Derived from the Greek Kassandra, the mythological daughter of Priam and Hecuba who had the power of prophesy. Var: Casaundra, Kasandra, Kassandra, Kasaundra. Short: Cass, Kass, Sandra, Saundra. Pet: Cassi, Cassie, Cassy, Kassi, Kassie, Sandi, Sandie, Sandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Cathandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cathandra
- Comments and insights on the name Cathandra
Heard the name from a friend
- Personal experiences with the name Cathandra
- Nicknames for Cathandra
- Meanings and history of the name Cathandra
- Famous real-life people named Cathandra
- Cathandra in song, story & screen