Caylee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caylee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caylee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caylee
- Comments and insights on the name Caylee
- Personal experiences with the name Caylee
- Nicknames for Caylee
Caylz, Cays, Cay, Leelee
- Meanings and history of the name Caylee
Spelling variant of Kaylee or a variant of Cayla/Kayla.
- Famous real-life people named Caylee
The late, beautiful Caylee Anthony.
- Caylee in song, story & screen