Celesta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Celeste:
Derived from the French céleste which is from the Latin caelestis (celestial, heavenly). Var: Celestia.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Celesta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Celesta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Celesta
- Comments and insights on the name Celesta
A beautiful name coming from the old name Celeste or Celestia!
Celesta means "heavenly"
Celesta is also a word for a musical instrument similar to a piano or keyboard
- Personal experiences with the name Celesta
- Nicknames for Celesta
- Meanings and history of the name Celesta
- Famous real-life people named Celesta
- Celesta in song, story & screen
Celesta, main character in Barbara Cartland's novel "The Shadow of Sin"