Celisse Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Celeste:
Derived from the French céleste which is from the Latin caelestis (celestial, heavenly). Var: Celestia.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Celisse? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Celisse
Contribute your knowledge to the name Celisse
- Comments and insights on the name Celisse
- Personal experiences with the name Celisse
- Nicknames for Celisse
- Meanings and history of the name Celisse
French: Heavenly; divine.
- Famous real-life people named Celisse
Celisse Henderson - American Godspell Singer
- Celisse in song, story & screen