Cerys Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carys:
Derived from the Welsh caru (love) and the suffix -ys.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cerys? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cerys
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cerys
- Comments and insights on the name Cerys
- Personal experiences with the name Cerys
- Nicknames for Cerys
Carrie / Kerry / Cez
- Meanings and history of the name Cerys
Welsh name pronounced Ker-iss
- Famous real-life people named Cerys
Cerys Matthews - singer/songwriter lead singer of the band Catatonia
- Cerys in song, story & screen
The main character of the indie historical fantasy book series "The Dragon's Treasure" is named Cerys.