Channon Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Shannon:
Anglicized form of the Irish Seanán, which is a diminutive of sean (old, wise). Alternatively, Shannon can be a borrowing of the name of the longest river in Ireland. It is believed to be derived from the Gaelic sean (old) and abhann (river).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Channon? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Channon
Contribute your knowledge to the name Channon
- Comments and insights on the name Channon
- Personal experiences with the name Channon
- Nicknames for Channon
- Meanings and history of the name Channon
- Famous real-life people named Channon
Channon Rose - Vlogger on Youtube
- Channon in song, story & screen