Chantelle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chantal:
French name derived from the Old Provençal cantal (stone, boulder). Var: Chantall, Chantel, Chantelle. Short: Chan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chantelle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chantelle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chantelle
- Comments and insights on the name Chantelle
It’s a really pretty name! Not overused, unique, and has a nice sound to it.
- Personal experiences with the name Chantelle
- Nicknames for Chantelle
- Meanings and history of the name Chantelle
- Famous real-life people named Chantelle
- Chantelle in song, story & screen