Chantol Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chantal:
French name derived from the Old Provençal cantal (stone, boulder). Var: Chantall, Chantel, Chantelle. Short: Chan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chantol? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chantol
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chantol
- Comments and insights on the name Chantol
- Personal experiences with the name Chantol
Met a woman with the name Chantol said she was named after her grandmoter and she spelled it with an "ol" instead of "al"
- Nicknames for Chantol
Channy, Chanti, Chanz, Chan Chan,
- Meanings and history of the name Chantol
- Famous real-life people named Chantol
- Chantol in song, story & screen