Charlotta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Charlotte:
Feminine diminutive form of Charles (full-grown, a man), which originated in France but is just as commonly used in England.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Charlotta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Charlotta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Charlotta
- Comments and insights on the name Charlotta
Swedish variant of Charlotte
- Personal experiences with the name Charlotta
- Nicknames for Charlotta
- Meanings and history of the name Charlotta
- Famous real-life people named Charlotta
Charlotta Sörenstam, Swedish professional golfer and sister of Annika Sörenstam
- Charlotta in song, story & screen