Chasey Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chase:
Transferred use of the English surname meaning “dweller at the hunting ground,” which is derived from the Old French chacier, chasser (to hunt, to chase).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chasey? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chasey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chasey
- Comments and insights on the name Chasey
- Personal experiences with the name Chasey
- Nicknames for Chasey
- Meanings and history of the name Chasey
- Famous real-life people named Chasey
Chasey Lain, pornographic actress
- Chasey in song, story & screen