Chenne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cheyenne:
Derived from the Dakota Indian shaiyena which is from shaia (to speak unintelligibly). The name is that of a tribe of Algonquian Indians, as well as a river and city name. Var: Shaienne, Shai’enne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Chenne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chenne
- Comments and insights on the name Chenne
A person named chenne is smart, creative, pretty, compassionate sweet and a music lover too. On the contrary she might be an introvert and emotional.
- Personal experiences with the name Chenne
It is a rare name and sometimes people pronounce it in different ways.
- Nicknames for Chenne
- Meanings and history of the name Chenne
- Famous real-life people named Chenne
- Chenne in song, story & screen