Chevaune Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Siobhan:
Popular Gaelic form of Joan, a feminine form of John (God is gracious). The name was Anglicized as Chevonne and Judith.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chevaune? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chevaune
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chevaune
- Comments and insights on the name Chevaune
My name is Chevaune and I think my name is a cool french name that sounds a lot like horse in french. Horses are stong and beautifull so I don't mind being refered to one.
- Personal experiences with the name Chevaune
It's my name and I was so amazed it wasn't here I put in a page for it.
- Nicknames for Chevaune
My name is Chevaune. Vauney was my baby name and some people call me Chev now.
- Meanings and history of the name Chevaune
It is the french version of the Irish Siobhan.
- Famous real-life people named Chevaune
- Chevaune in song, story & screen