Chianne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cheyenne:
Derived from the Dakota Indian shaiyena which is from shaia (to speak unintelligibly). The name is that of a tribe of Algonquian Indians, as well as a river and city name. Var: Shaienne, Shai’enne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chianne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chianne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chianne
- Comments and insights on the name Chianne
- Personal experiences with the name Chianne
My sister spells her name as Chianne instead of Cheyenne
- Nicknames for Chianne
- Meanings and history of the name Chianne
Cheyenne is a Native American tribe.
- Famous real-life people named Chianne
- Chianne in song, story & screen