Chiarina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chiara:
Italian form of Clara and Clare, names derived from the Latin clārus (bright, clear, famous).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chiarina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chiarina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chiarina
- Comments and insights on the name Chiarina
The Italian verson of Clare is Chiara; Chiarina is a diminutive form of Chiara.
- Personal experiences with the name Chiarina
Chiarina is my maternal grandfather's mother's first name, and my middle name.
- Nicknames for Chiarina
- Meanings and history of the name Chiarina
Chiara = light.
- Famous real-life people named Chiarina
- Chiarina in song, story & screen