Chloann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chloe:
Derived from the Greek Khloē (blooming, verdant). The name was used as a summer epithet of Demeter, the Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Chloann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chloann
- Comments and insights on the name Chloann
This is a mashup of the names Chloe and Ann.
- Personal experiences with the name Chloann
This is my middle name, and my grandmothers name. The nickname would be Chloe.
- Nicknames for Chloann
- Meanings and history of the name Chloann
- Famous real-life people named Chloann
- Chloann in song, story & screen