Chloann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chloe:
Derived from the Greek Khloē (blooming, verdant). The name was used as a summer epithet of Demeter, the Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chloann? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chloann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chloann
- Comments and insights on the name Chloann
This is a mashup of the names Chloe and Ann.
- Personal experiences with the name Chloann
This is my middle name, and my grandmothers name. The nickname would be Chloe.
- Nicknames for Chloann
- Meanings and history of the name Chloann
- Famous real-life people named Chloann
- Chloann in song, story & screen