Chloey Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chloe:
Derived from the Greek Khloē (blooming, verdant). The name was used as a summer epithet of Demeter, the Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chloey? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chloey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chloey
- Comments and insights on the name Chloey
- Personal experiences with the name Chloey
My name is chloey and it is spelled c h l o e y
- Nicknames for Chloey
- Meanings and history of the name Chloey
- Famous real-life people named Chloey
- Chloey in song, story & screen