Chrissy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christine:
Derived from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin christiānus which is from the Ecclesiastic Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Var: Christiene, Christine, Cristina, Khristina, Khristine, Kristina, Kristene. Short: Chris, Cris, Khris, Kris, Tina. Pet: Chrissi, Chrissie, Chrissy, Christi, Christie, Christy, Cristi, Cristie, Cristy, Khristi, Khristie, Khristy, Krissy, Kristi, Kristie, Kristy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chrissy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chrissy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chrissy
- Comments and insights on the name Chrissy
- Personal experiences with the name Chrissy
- Nicknames for Chrissy
- Meanings and history of the name Chrissy
- Famous real-life people named Chrissy
- Chrissy in song, story & screen