Christiania Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Var. Christiana, Christianna. Short: Christi, Christie, Christy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Christiania? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Christiania
Contribute your knowledge to the name Christiania
- Comments and insights on the name Christiania
- Personal experiences with the name Christiania
- Nicknames for Christiania
- Meanings and history of the name Christiania
A former name of Oslo, the capital city of Norway.
Pronounced: KRIS-teyn-yah, kris-tee-an-ee-uh
- Famous real-life people named Christiania
- Christiania in song, story & screen