Christyl Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Crystal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Christyl? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Christyl
Contribute your knowledge to the name Christyl
- Comments and insights on the name Christyl
- Personal experiences with the name Christyl
- Nicknames for Christyl
- Meanings and history of the name Christyl
Female to Christ
- Famous real-life people named Christyl
- Christyl in song, story & screen