Chrystle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Crystal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chrystle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chrystle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chrystle
- Comments and insights on the name Chrystle
- Personal experiences with the name Chrystle
My parents decided to call me Crystal. My Dad filled out the birth certificate, and he can't spell.
- Nicknames for Chrystle
- Meanings and history of the name Chrystle
- Famous real-life people named Chrystle
Chrystle Fiedler, author
- Chrystle in song, story & screen