Cintia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cynthia:
Popular name derived from the Latin and Greek Kynthia, a name for Artemus, the mythological goddess of the moon and hunting and twin sister of Apollo. The name has its root in Kynthios (from Kynthos, a mountain on the island of Delos).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cintia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cintia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cintia
- Comments and insights on the name Cintia
- Personal experiences with the name Cintia
- Nicknames for Cintia
Cin, Cia, Tia
- Meanings and history of the name Cintia
- Famous real-life people named Cintia
- Cintia in song, story & screen