Cinzia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cynthia:
Popular name derived from the Latin and Greek Kynthia, a name for Artemus, the mythological goddess of the moon and hunting and twin sister of Apollo. The name has its root in Kynthios (from Kynthos, a mountain on the island of Delos).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cinzia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cinzia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cinzia
- Comments and insights on the name Cinzia
- Personal experiences with the name Cinzia
- Nicknames for Cinzia
"Ci" in Italy :)
- Meanings and history of the name Cinzia
Cinzia is the Italian form of Cynthia.
- Famous real-life people named Cinzia
Cinzia Leona, Italian comedian, tv.
- Cinzia in song, story & screen
Mauro e Cinzia, from Italian singer Francesco Baccini.