Claireece Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Clarice:
Elaboration of Clara, a name derived from the Latin clārus (bright, clear, famous).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Claireece? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Claireece
Contribute your knowledge to the name Claireece
- Comments and insights on the name Claireece
- Personal experiences with the name Claireece
- Nicknames for Claireece
- Meanings and history of the name Claireece
- Famous real-life people named Claireece
- Claireece in song, story & screen
Claireece "Precious" Jones from the novel "Push" by Sapphire and the film "Precious"