Clairese Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Clarice:
Elaboration of Clara, a name derived from the Latin clārus (bright, clear, famous).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clairese? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clairese
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clairese
- Comments and insights on the name Clairese
- Personal experiences with the name Clairese
- Nicknames for Clairese
- Meanings and history of the name Clairese
Clear; Bright; Famous
- Famous real-life people named Clairese
- Clairese in song, story & screen