Clarisse Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Clarice:
Elaboration of Clara, a name derived from the Latin clārus (bright, clear, famous).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clarisse? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clarisse
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clarisse
- Comments and insights on the name Clarisse
- Personal experiences with the name Clarisse
- Nicknames for Clarisse
Clara, Risse,Clarie, Claire
- Meanings and history of the name Clarisse
English for "Illustrious".
- Famous real-life people named Clarisse
- Clarisse in song, story & screen
Clarisse La Rue, Daughter of Ares in the "Percy Jackson & The Olympians" fantasy series by Rick Riordan.
Clarisse McClellan: pivotal character in Ray Bradbury's novel Fahrenheit 451
Clarrise- Roudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Clarisse Renaldo, Grandmere from the Princess Diaries series