Clementina Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: kleh-mehn-TEE-nə (key)
Origin of the name Clementine:
Feminine form of Clement, which is derived from the Latin clemens (mild, gentle).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clementina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clementina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clementina
- Comments and insights on the name Clementina
- Personal experiences with the name Clementina
- Nicknames for Clementina
- Meanings and history of the name Clementina
- Famous real-life people named Clementina
- Clementina in song, story & screen