Cleotha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cleo:
Derived from the Greek kleos (glory, fame). In Greek mythology, Clio is the name of the Muse of history.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cleotha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cleotha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cleotha
- Comments and insights on the name Cleotha
- Personal experiences with the name Cleotha
- Nicknames for Cleotha
- Meanings and history of the name Cleotha
- Famous real-life people named Cleotha
Cleotha Staples, American gospel singer.
- Cleotha in song, story & screen