Clochette Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Belle:
Derived from the Latin bella (beautiful). The name is also used as a short form of any of the names containing the element bella.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clochette? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clochette
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clochette
- Comments and insights on the name Clochette
- Personal experiences with the name Clochette
- Nicknames for Clochette
- Meanings and history of the name Clochette
Clochette means "little bell" in French, and has been used as both an independent name and as a nickname for Belle.
- Famous real-life people named Clochette
Clochette Roosevelt, granddaughter of Theodore Roosevelt
- Clochette in song, story & screen
"Clochette", story by Guy de Maupassant
"La Fee Clochette", French popular song
Clochette is the French name for the character of Tinkerbell in J.M. Barrie's novel "Peter Pan".