Cloe Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chloe:
Derived from the Greek Khloē (blooming, verdant). The name was used as a summer epithet of Demeter, the Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cloe ? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cloe
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cloe
- Comments and insights on the name Cloe
this spelling makes me want to say "cloe" like "joe"
- Personal experiences with the name Cloe
- Nicknames for Cloe
- Meanings and history of the name Cloe
- Famous real-life people named Cloe
- Cloe in song, story & screen