Conni Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Constance:
English cognate of the French Constantia, which is derived from the Latin constans (standing together, constancy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Conni
Contribute your knowledge to the name Conni
- Comments and insights on the name Conni
- Personal experiences with the name Conni
- Nicknames for Conni
- Meanings and history of the name Conni
Means "constant and steadfast"
- Famous real-life people named Conni
- Conni in song, story & screen