Constança Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Constance:
English cognate of the French Constantia, which is derived from the Latin constans (standing together, constancy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Constança? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Constança
Contribute your knowledge to the name Constança
- Comments and insights on the name Constança
Portuguese form of Constance
- Personal experiences with the name Constança
- Nicknames for Constança
- Meanings and history of the name Constança
- Famous real-life people named Constança
- Constança in song, story & screen