Coralise Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cora:
Derived from the Greek Korē, which is from korē (maiden). The name is borne in Roman mythology as a byname for Proserpina and in Greek mythology as a byname for Persephone.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Coralise? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Coralise
Contribute your knowledge to the name Coralise
- Comments and insights on the name Coralise
Variation of Coraline, Coralie, etc.
Mostly French usage.
- Personal experiences with the name Coralise
- Nicknames for Coralise
- Meanings and history of the name Coralise
- Famous real-life people named Coralise
- Coralise in song, story & screen