Coralye Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Coral:
Derived from the vocabulary word coral which refers to the pinkish calcareous skeletons secreted by marine polyps which are used in jewelry making.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Coralye
Contribute your knowledge to the name Coralye
- Comments and insights on the name Coralye
- Personal experiences with the name Coralye
We named our 2nd daughter this after having a difficult time finding a suitable name that began with a C. Its a name you either love or hate. We love it of course and with our accents it sounds like a perfect southern belle name.
we pronounce it Kor-uh-lie
- Nicknames for Coralye
Cor, Cora, Cori
- Meanings and history of the name Coralye
- Famous real-life people named Coralye
- Coralye in song, story & screen