Coralyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cora:
Derived from the Greek Korē, which is from korē (maiden). The name is borne in Roman mythology as a byname for Proserpina and in Greek mythology as a byname for Persephone.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Coralyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Coralyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Coralyn
- Comments and insights on the name Coralyn
- Personal experiences with the name Coralyn
- Nicknames for Coralyn
- Meanings and history of the name Coralyn
Long name variant of Cora.
- Famous real-life people named Coralyn
- Coralyn in song, story & screen