Coralynne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cora:
Derived from the Greek Korē, which is from korē (maiden). The name is borne in Roman mythology as a byname for Proserpina and in Greek mythology as a byname for Persephone.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Coralynne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Coralynne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Coralynne
- Comments and insights on the name Coralynne
A combination of Cora and Lynne
- Personal experiences with the name Coralynne
- Nicknames for Coralynne
- Meanings and history of the name Coralynne
- Famous real-life people named Coralynne
- Coralynne in song, story & screen