Corene Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corinne:
English cognate of the Greek Korinna, a derivative of Korē (maiden). The name was borne by a Greek poetess from Boeotia, who won a wreath of victory at Thebes, and whose works survive only in fragmented form.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corene? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corene
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corene
- Comments and insights on the name Corene
- Personal experiences with the name Corene
My Name is Corene Marie as is my Daughters. often misspelled but i like the uniqueness of it.
- Nicknames for Corene
I hate being called Corey.... other than that mispronunciations and all (very few get it correct) i get called everything
- Meanings and history of the name Corene
- Famous real-life people named Corene
- Corene in song, story & screen