Corette Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corinne:
English cognate of the Greek Korinna, a derivative of Korē (maiden). The name was borne by a Greek poetess from Boeotia, who won a wreath of victory at Thebes, and whose works survive only in fragmented form.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Corette
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corette
- Comments and insights on the name Corette
variant of Corinne or Cora
- Personal experiences with the name Corette
- Nicknames for Corette
- Meanings and history of the name Corette
- Famous real-life people named Corette
- Corette in song, story & screen