Corine Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corinne:
English cognate of the Greek Korinna, a derivative of Korē (maiden). The name was borne by a Greek poetess from Boeotia, who won a wreath of victory at Thebes, and whose works survive only in fragmented form.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corine? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corine
- Comments and insights on the name Corine
- Personal experiences with the name Corine
- Nicknames for Corine
- Meanings and history of the name Corine
- Famous real-life people named Corine
- Corine in song, story & screen