Corran Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corinne:
English cognate of the Greek Korinna, a derivative of Korē (maiden). The name was borne by a Greek poetess from Boeotia, who won a wreath of victory at Thebes, and whose works survive only in fragmented form.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corran? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corran
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corran
- Comments and insights on the name Corran
- Personal experiences with the name Corran
- Nicknames for Corran
- Meanings and history of the name Corran
Variant of Corinne.
- Famous real-life people named Corran
- Corran in song, story & screen