Corynn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corinne:
English cognate of the Greek Korinna, a derivative of Korē (maiden). The name was borne by a Greek poetess from Boeotia, who won a wreath of victory at Thebes, and whose works survive only in fragmented form.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corynn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corynn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corynn
- Comments and insights on the name Corynn
- Personal experiences with the name Corynn
- Nicknames for Corynn
- Meanings and history of the name Corynn
- Famous real-life people named Corynn
- Corynn in song, story & screen