Costanzo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carol:
Feminine form of the Latin Carolus, which is a cognate of Charles (full-grown, a man, freeman), and a short form of Caroline, another feminine form of Carolus. Alternatively, the name is derived from the vocabulary word carol (joyous song, a carol). Var: Carol, Carrol, Carroll, Carryl, Caryl.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Costanzo? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Costanzo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Costanzo
- Comments and insights on the name Costanzo
very good name to have.
- Personal experiences with the name Costanzo
brown or black hair with green or brown eyes
- Nicknames for Costanzo
COSTY, COZ ,CUZ
- Meanings and history of the name Costanzo
Costanzo is an Italian given name, translated from the Latin name Constantius.
- Famous real-life people named Costanzo
- Costanzo in song, story & screen