Crescentia Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Crescentia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Crescentia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Crescentia
- Comments and insights on the name Crescentia
- Personal experiences with the name Crescentia
- Nicknames for Crescentia
Tia, Zenzi, Cres, Crescent, Cree, Cressy, Crescenz, Cenzi
- Meanings and history of the name Crescentia
From Latin, meaning "to grow". The English form is Crescent, the French form is Crescence, the Spanish Crescencia, the Italian Crescenza or Crescenzia, and the German Kreszentia.
- Famous real-life people named Crescentia
St. Crescentia, Roman martyr
St. Crescentia Hoess of Kaufbeuren, 17th century German monastic
- Crescentia in song, story & screen
Crescentia Anna Aloisia Finkenhuber, Main character of Stefan Zweig’s “Leporella”