Cyntha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cynthia:
Popular name derived from the Latin and Greek Kynthia, a name for Artemus, the mythological goddess of the moon and hunting and twin sister of Apollo. The name has its root in Kynthios (from Kynthos, a mountain on the island of Delos).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cyntha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cyntha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cyntha
- Comments and insights on the name Cyntha
- Personal experiences with the name Cyntha
This name was given to me at birth..
- Nicknames for Cyntha
- Meanings and history of the name Cyntha
All i know is that i was named after my birth fathers mother.
- Famous real-life people named Cyntha
- Cyntha in song, story & screen