Cyntha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cynthia:
Popular name derived from the Latin and Greek Kynthia, a name for Artemus, the mythological goddess of the moon and hunting and twin sister of Apollo. The name has its root in Kynthios (from Kynthos, a mountain on the island of Delos).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Cyntha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cyntha
- Comments and insights on the name Cyntha
- Personal experiences with the name Cyntha
This name was given to me at birth..
- Nicknames for Cyntha
- Meanings and history of the name Cyntha
All i know is that i was named after my birth fathers mother.
- Famous real-life people named Cyntha
- Cyntha in song, story & screen