Daelyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dale:
Transferred use of the surname, which is from the Old English dael (dale, hollow, valley). The name originated as en la Dale or de la Dale and was indicative of a person who lived "in the dale."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Daelyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Daelyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Daelyn
- Comments and insights on the name Daelyn
- Personal experiences with the name Daelyn
- Nicknames for Daelyn
Dae ( by friends at school)
Dae Lynnie ( she was called this when she was little and only by her mother and very close friends and relatives)
- Meanings and history of the name Daelyn
as a girl's name is a variant of Dale (Old English), meaning "valley".
- Famous real-life people named Daelyn
- Daelyn in song, story & screen