Daisey Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daisy:
Derived from the name of the daisy flower, which is derived from the Old English dæges eage (day's eye) in reference to its round yellow center re-sembling the sun.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Daisey? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Daisey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Daisey
- Comments and insights on the name Daisey
Respelling of Daisy, also a surname.
It's a nice twist to a somewhat common name (Daisy), it is a gorgeous name but sometimes can be too plain therefore using 'Daisey' or 'Daisee' can be a nice change.
- Personal experiences with the name Daisey
- Nicknames for Daisey
'Dids' or 'Dais' can be cute nicknames for Daisey.
- Meanings and history of the name Daisey
- Famous real-life people named Daisey
- Daisey in song, story & screen