Dalilah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Delilah:
Derived from the Hebrew delilah (delicate). Delilah was the name borne in the Bible by the mistress of Samson.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dalilah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dalilah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dalilah
- Comments and insights on the name Dalilah
- Personal experiences with the name Dalilah
- Nicknames for Dalilah
- Meanings and history of the name Dalilah
An altered spelling of the biblical name Delilah, meaning "delicate, weak"
- Famous real-life people named Dalilah
Dalilah Rain, actress
- Dalilah in song, story & screen
Hey there Delilah
by Plain White T's