Daniele Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Danielle:
Feminine form of Daniel, which is derived from the Hebrew dāni'ēl (God is my judge).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Daniele? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Daniele
Contribute your knowledge to the name Daniele
- Comments and insights on the name Daniele
A better version of the too-popular Danielle.
- Personal experiences with the name Daniele
As a Daniele, of course the most frequent misspelling is Danielle, but I don't really mind because it's a simple mistake. It's pronounced dan-ee-ehl not dan-yehl. I really hate the latter.
- Nicknames for Daniele
- Meanings and history of the name Daniele
The name Daniele means God is my judge.
- Famous real-life people named Daniele
- Daniele in song, story & screen